So you know how…
You have a beautiful store with wonderful products, but you’re wondering how to get your products in front of more people?
And you look around and see your competitors continually receiving mentions on websites, in gift guides, and in blogger reviews?
And you know that all of this publicity is having a positive impact on their branding, their positioning, and their traffic?
But you’re left wondering “How do I get started with Blogger Outreach?”
What if you could turn your Shopify store into a Public Relations machine?
What if you could have all the benefits of a blogger outreach campaign — without investing all of the time?
- Every month, the exact bloggers that reach your target market were approached on your behalf?
- Your product was positioned in the perfect way to appeal to the blogger and their audience?
- Every step of the outreach process — pitching, follow-up, post-publication promotion — was handled for you?
You’d receive all the Public Relations benefits of a blogger outreach campaign (reviews on relevant websites, inclusion in gift guides, exposure to your target audience) without investing all of the time.
That’s the challenge:
- How do you find these opportunities?
- How do you build relationships with the bloggers running these websites?
- How do you get reviews written about your product?
- How do you get your product included in gift guides?
Maybe you’ve tried eCommerce Outreach before.
If so, you know that outreach is a large, multi-step process that’s focused on relationship building.
You need to understand how to position your product and working with you and your store as a benefit to the blogger and their audience at every step of the way. (My book Outreach Blueprint can give you a deep understanding of what goes into an effective outreach campaign):
- How do you identify the relevant bloggers or influencers that your audience responds to?
- How do you find the time to focus on outreach campaigns when you have a business to run?
- How do you sift through all the noise and focus on coordinating a product review campaign that gets your product reviewed on popular blogs and websites?
Actual Expert Advice
I’m not just an Outreach Consultant. I’m also a business and marketing consultant, which means that I’m focused on helping you grow a better business, not just seeking every-higher traffic numbers. But if you’re looking to increase your traffic and sales, I can help you through a combination of:
- Digital Public Relations, helping you understand the story around your product and crafting the right message to reach bloggers, influencers, and your audience.
- Influencer Outreach, helping you build high-quality, ongoing relationships with the influencers (bloggers, product reviewers, podcasters, etc) who reach the same target market as you and exposing your best products to these audiences.
Shopify Blogger Outreach
With Shopify Blogger Outreach, you’ll receive a done-for-you eCommerce Outreach Campaign, helping you build (and manage) relationships with influencers who reach your target market and promote your best products.
- Outsource the process of a Blogger Outreach campaign to an experienced veteran of dozens of outreach campaigns (I’ve written two books on Outreach Marketing: The Outreach Blueprint, covering a step-by-step process for building an outreach campaign, and Podcast Outreach, a guide on how to proactively reach out to relevant podcasts to appear as a guest).
- Receive coaching and direction on which audience to target and which products make the most sense to promote
Have clear, actionable advice on how to convert visitors into subscribers and customers
If you’re looking to grow your Shopify store, get found online, and increase your traffic and sales, I’d love to learn more about your business, your goals, and see if we’d be a good match for working together.
What You Get
Shopify Blogger Outreach is a high-touch Digital Outreach service, billed quarterly. Each month, I’ll manage a Blogger Outreach campaign on behalf of your store.
- Kickoff Workshop, reviewing your store, business, and brand, and identifying strategies for us to follow to reach your target market. After the Workshop, I’ll prepare a Digital Outreach Plan for your business, highlighting the next steps for us to follow. (Think of this like a ‘business plan’ for your store).
- Blogger Outreach Campaign — Each month, I’ll contact relevant influencers, brands, bloggers, podcasters, and authorities in your industry, building relationships with them on your behalf, and finding opportunities to expose their audience to you and your best products and content, aiming for 4-6+ reviews/month on relevant sites that your target market reads.
- A Monthly Report summarizing the most important points of our work together. How are our current campaigns performing? What strategies should we follow in the future? How many positive conversations are we engaged in? What should we iterate on in the coming month?
Apply to Work Together
Shopify Blogger Outreach is available for $2,000/month with a 3-month minimum commitment. If you’re interested in working together, fill out the form below, and we’ll start a conversation about your store, your business, and your goals.
Reserve Your Confidential Consultation
Fill out the form below, you'll receive an email with instructions to get started
PS: Not ready to get in touch about a project just yet? Sign up for our free email course on outreach, and we’ll send you a few tips for making your outreach easier.
Case Study: 300% Growth in Organic Traffic
My engagement with Kai was nothing short of a tremendous success. During the three months we were together, we saw a nearly 3x increase in organic search visitors. Kai has been instrumental in solidifying our outreach strategy, has set us up perfectly with influencers, and identified numerous ‘quick wins’ on the web site.
When The Kewl Shop, a Shopify store, was looking for help increasing their Organic traffic and sales, they sought out my help to implement a strategic plan for increasing their traffic and manage their outreach campaigns.
In our work together, we focused on building relationships with influencers (bloggers, product reviewers, journalists, celebrities) and earning high-quality, relevant links to their website, through product reviews, partnerships, and interviews. You can read the full case study (“300% Growth in eCommerce Traffic”) about our success together if you’d like.